Sunday, June 28, 2015

This morning was great, we had a big pass to go over. Pass days are always scenic. We had awesome views. After the pass it was a ton of downhill and it started to get HOT. In the 90s for sure. Every stream we passed I dunked my hat and bandana to try to cool off. We are in some dense forests so besides the pass, we haven't been able to see much.

We have decided on a trail name for Andy. We have found out that he can really sing. He sang "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and he sounds exactly like Bing Crosby. So his trail name is Crosby.

We are still working on one for Heather.

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for the right time to ask, and this seems like the right time. Do you get a new trail name for each one you do, or are you branded for life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it seems that the consensus is that you start with the old trail name, but if something comes up for a new one, I can change I if I want.

      Delete
    2. So it seems that the consensus is that you start with the old trail name, but if something comes up for a new one, I can change I if I want.

      Delete