Sunday, August 12, 2012



28 miles

Well I did it! I got on trail this morning around 5am. There were actually a lot more hills than I expected. I was beat all day.

But by 2:30pm I had made it to the road at Etna Summit. Luckily, a driver was dropping off a hiker at the trail and gave me and House a ride the 15 miles into town.

The place all of the hikers stay at is called the Hiker Hut. It is behind a bed and breakfast. It has all of the amenities that a great trail stop has.

I took a quick shower and went to the brewery with a few hikers, Zana (who got there the night before), Totem, and Ninja. The hiker hut has bikes to ride the .5 miles to the brewery and grocery store.

The brewery was great! The beer was really good.


1 comments:

  1. Bikes and beer. Two of our favorite things.
    -Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete